What do you call computer hacking?
Line breaks: soul|matePronounciation: /ˈsəʊlmeɪt
- A person who strongly resembles another in attitudes or beliefs
- A person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner.
I push everyone away but in a way I’m doing them a favor
If I don’t become famous for this I’m going to be sad
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.